“If you close your ear to the cries of the poor, you will cry out and not be heard.” Proverbs 21:13
Cor-Les Consultants and Cor-Les Institute, Inc. are responding to the cries
We Have Faith In...
Our approach is our strong faith in God and our belief that all things are possible with our experiences and abilities.
What makes us unique
What makes us unique is our ability as a “Team” to go into forgotten communities that have not received services on a consistent basis and encourage change. Many persons within these communities have lost hope and have rejected traditional services. We believe that education, consistency, and passion are key factors in promoting community and individual change.
We will also use the “Team” approach in providing training and technical assistance to local and Federal governments, private and non-profit agencies, community based organizations, and individual consultations.
Our team is a group of seasoned professionals who have a minimum of twenty years of experience in their specific areas of expertise. They have exhibited a commitment of fighting for the rights of those underserved populations throughout this nation and abroad. We are excited about our partnership with over 150 consultants.
Our Team is a multicultural group of professionals that represent the world we live in.
- Racially and ethnically diverse.
- Our age range is 38-72 years of age.
- Gender specific (male and female)
- Trained through higher education and our experiences “The Streets.”
- We understand the importance of empathy versus sympathy and the power of “tough love.”
- We believe that to promote change we must teach and encourage people to practice healthy living skills.
- We all believe in a higher power “God.”
We are seasoned and ready to provide services for you!
A brief listing of government agencies and organizations that we have provided services for:
- The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- The Center for Substance Abuse Prevention (CSAP)
- The Center for Substance Abuse Treatment (CSAT)
- The National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA)
- The American Association for the Treatment of Opioid Dependence
- Danya International Inc.
- Danya Institute, Inc. – CEATTC
- DB Consulting Group, Inc.
- Magna Systems Incorporated
- Johnson, Bassin & Shaw, Inc.
- Westat Consultants, Inc.
- The National Black Alcoholism and Addiction Council
- The New Jersey Parenting Association
- The East Orange, New Jersey Police Athletic League
- Voices – Anti Gang Task Force/Department for National Drug Control (Hamilton, Bermuda)
- Black Cops Against Police Brutality, East Orange, New Jersey
- The Johns Hopkins Medical Institute, Department of Child Psychiatry, Community Programs/East Baltimore Mental Health
- The National Historical Black Colleges and University Consortium
- Churches and community groups
- Health Conferences
- Training and Education Departments:
- Washington, DC